We are Looking to hire a Senior Credit Manager for one of our Leading Hospitality client in Abu dhabi (UAE)
To use all resources at their disposal to optimize the cash collection of the company through:
- Understanding the process to collect each debt.
- Providing a framework and leadership to co-ordinate the activities of the credit control, receivables and operations teams.
- Prioritizing resource as required.
- Actively communicating, escalating and demanding support from the country leadership team as required.
- A hands-on approach to building internal and external relationships with key individuals, personally collecting appropriate debts.
Set collection forecasts/targets and plan.
Achievement of monthly/annual collection targets.
Conduct meetings with respective stakeholders to discuss outstanding debts, addressing issues (if any) and escalation wherever required.
Preparation and submission of timely reports on collections and overdue debts.
Sending daily collection report to stakeholders.
Work in line with ERP team to eliminate all possible manual intervention by automating the processes/reports via SAP or any other possible solution leading to optimization of the teams’ efficiency.
Evaluating credit risk, monitoring credit limits and payment terms.
Preparation and submission of reports on doubtful debts, their respective provisions and recommend write offs wherever applicable
Proactive approach in improving the performance of the department.Nationality - Any Nationals (preferebaly Arabic Speaker)
Experience - Minimum 10 years
Industry - From Catering and F&B
Salary: 22000 AED